Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

User Training at PD

assalamualaikum...

driving alone from CyberJaya to PD was my first time journey. Although it tooks around 90 minutes (viva with 100-12o km perhour ) not that distance but quit a long lonely-ranger to me on early monday bluesss...huhuhu....

Today i should assists the trainer by helping out the user if they cannot catch up the flow ..but somehow to my surprise, i have to replace one of the trainer to train the user deal with the system.

Actually, the system is not a new-stuff to me since i had messing around with it 2-3 weeks back. But to deliver the information towards 50-60 years old user, can i satisfied their 'needs' by fulfilling the empty holes of their curiosity and misunderstanding..hmmm....i try my best lah!! gambatte!!!

No comments: